2006-07-22

Windy Weekend on Tap!

The bets were on for IWindsurf's (IWS) call for the weekend wind, and looks like they hit the nail on the head. Yesterday, we had an excellent evening wavesailing session at S-Turns just north of Rodanthe. Surf was chest to head high on the set waves, and the wind was solid low 20s. Charlie, Dan, Caleb, Jason (visiting from New Orleans), and I all had a fun time "off the lip" in the waves.

Today, winds are already in the mid 20s in Waves/Rodanthe, so I will be packing up shortly to make the drive south. My wife Lauren just left for a family visit to northern Virginia, so I have the house to myself for a few days, though the "honey do" list is pretty long. Though...., as long as I can get my time on the water, right?!

Included are a few picks from yesterday. I do not have any from the sailing session, but more the aftermath.


My ride both on the water and off!


Charlie and Jason enjoying a few before derigging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home