2014-04-09

AWT 2014 Kickoff!

Stoked for another year of the American Windsurfing Tour and the upcoming Hatteras Wave Jam scheduled September 15 - 20, 2014.  Its going to be another awesome year of windsurfing action spanning locales from Hawaii, US West Coast, Mexico, Peru, and of course, Hatteras!  Damn, I wish I had the time to follow the complete Tour (if only this was going on before 2005 when I "settled down!").  Oh well, we can all enjoy the Tour stops online with excellent coverage though the event windows.  Of course, I will be there for the Hatteras stop!

2014 American Windsurfing Tour is on! Lets Go! from American Windsurfing Tour on Vimeo.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Waterturtle said...

One of these days we should get a big contingent of us east coasters to PSC.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Indeed, would be great to return to PSC, especially with a contingent of our east coast crew! For me, its a matter of making it to the time where the little dudes serve their own breakfast and allow us to sleep "normal" hours. At that point, my wife may let me go?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home