2015-06-09

More FUN Wave Sailing Conditions in Nags Head!

Not sure what is up this year, but we have been seeing a lot of SSE/S wind opportunities with strongest conditions north of Oregon Inlet.  I have been out near daily "in town" catching great surf and sail conditions at both Bladen and Enterprise Streets in Nags Head.  Many days were on the Sealion, but a few have been on the standard kit as well!
Yesterday was likely one of the best where a solid surf swell was hitting along with moderate S wind!  I was, as usual, solo on my standard windsurfing kit, though a few surfers were in the lineup enjoying the head+ set peaks and average waist+ action.  Warm water and lots of sun made it one of the best "in town" wavesailing days yet this year.

Though no sailing available in this clip, you can get a glimpse of the surf break and my surprise at seeing one of the bigger sets roll in as soon as I started filming the report!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home