2006-09-24

MAUI BOUND!

Tomorrow we are off to Maui, HI! Nine days on the island...Lauren and I will be there for a wedding on the north shore near Lanes. I will be wavesailing at this spot where you see the breaking waves! If you read this blog and are there, I will be sailing Friday and Saturday of this coming week! Perhaps a few more days too depending upon conditions?!

I hope to continue some blog reports from Maui, especially if I find some good wavesailing! Perhaps the wedding photographer can get a few shots off that point break?!

Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such a Kook!
Have a great trip, hope you sail everyday !

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Maui! This past Saturday, I sailed over mast high waves at Noregia Point (the spot I did not previously have the name for...). The locals I talked to gave the day an 8 out of 10 for Maui, so near epic. Winds were in the mid 20s. I was on a 5.0m Maui Sails Legend and Quatro 82. Fun ride, though perhaps the 76 would have been a little better when bottom turning on the set waves!

More to come, once I am back in Nags Head and I can post the full report with photos. Stay tuned!

Today, reporting from Lahina, Maui.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home