2006-10-29

The New Ride Hatteras Logo

I have not been to Avon recently since most of the recent wavesailing has been found at the Boiler or Salvo Ramp, and often when we go to Ocracoke, I pass though town, but usually do not have time to stop. Yesterday, I stopped by the shop and picked up a couple of shirts with the new logo design. I am posting them up on the blog, not only for a little promo for Ride, but also to note that the design was created by my wife Lauren! She was quite excited when I brought the shirts home and she saw her design on my back. Next, I will need to pick her up a shop can hugger sporting the new logo.


Lauren sporting the new RH t-shirt

3 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great design! The designer must be a genius! d

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kids:
(from your Uncle Ed)
I luv the shirt design but even more important is the two "super models".
Certainly looks as though you all are doing just fine, EH! (that's Canadian).
Darlene said to say hello and wish you well.
I enjoy the blog and envy your weather since we were hit with a snow storm last week. (5 inches).
Chow ET

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Billy & Lauren;
Sounds like you guys are doing just great and enjoying the OBX!
I love your design Lauren on the Ride Hatteras T-Shirt. Good job!!
I also love the vintage dress of your Mom's that you wore in Mauii.
Hope to get down there soon and visit you both.
LOL..........Mom & Dad (Bell)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home