Punta San Carlos, Day Three

Day Three at PSC introduced us to the "Baja Fog." The heavy fog layer hovered over PSC for all of the morning and most of the afternoon (Note, I had the beer and tequila shot version of the fog the night of Day Two!). The fog burnoff occurred mid afternoon, however, the layer remained out near the Bombora until around 5:00pm. The winds clocked around to the "right" direction for PSC but we did not have the velocity. Though, we did take out some SUPs with windsurfing rigs to catch the tiny swell hitting Beach Break. All in all, we patiently continue waiting for planing conditions and fun surf. Perhaps today?!

Though with Hurricane Jimena forecast to approach our area early Friday morning, hopefully we will not be going from no wind to 3.0m storm sailing conditions?! Or worse, heavy rain, hurricane winds, and who knows what?! All in all, stayed tuned!

Some photos from camp yesterday and today: