2008-03-06

Just South of Oregon Inlet Video

This past Tuesday, we had a swell, but the wind was quite light, especially on the inside. The setup was great though for side-off S wind.

Check out some of our light air wavesailing:


Stay tuned for Saturday as it looks like a major gale in store for the OBX! Should be interesting...

Quick question: Have you tried the 3WK banner link under Choice Advertising? It launches a new window with the player installed. Simply click your player type and listen/enjoy! I tune into 3WK every day while banging out ColdFusion and Oracle code. Great stuff!

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

billy was on neil pryde

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Andy said...

He was also on the best waves of the day... Next time I'm trailing him to steal his waves!

Nice Job Bill! I think the coolest clip (visually) is of Bill, about 50 seconds in, way down the beach. Neat angle, and the sun on the sail looks rad!

Oh, and thanks Bill for only putting the waves I made into the video! I'm sure you trashed a lot of other footage of me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home