2008-02-09

Continent Seven Latest Moves Video Widget

A new widget has been added to OBX Beach Life below Current Maui Air Fares. It contains the latest windsurfing moves videos from Continent Seven Windsurfing.

The CSW site has the best video catalog of windsurfing moves I have found on the web. If you are looking for video to see how your 2008 new move goal is done, check out CSW's catalog. Great stuff!

OBX Beach Life is becoming your portal for great content related to windsurfing found across the web. From Maui airfares, to the latest video moves, plus the local OBX scene, I am bringing everything here in one place as a starting point for great windsurfing content. The concept comes primarily from my search for fresh information out there that I find useful in my everyday online windsurfing fix. I still want to keep the blog content "OBX local," but airfares to Maui is something we all want to keep an eye on. Enjoy!

PS: Strong OBX west wind is in the forecast for tomorrow. South-side anyone?!

9 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger PeconicPuffin said...

Nice work, Bill. I just spent twenty minutes trying to figure out how you were doing it (so I could swipe the code) but I see that you actually built this thing yourself. Lift it I shall not.

Once again, nice work!

-Michael

P.S. I love widgets. I'm amazed at how slowly widgets are catching on...they should be as popular as links, fer cryin out loud...

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Hey Michael,

Yea, I custom built all of them based off a template I developed. They work well and it is a great way to gather "sticky" windsurfing content out there from various sources, and blend it together. Mix a fresh piece of content with others and wala, a good resource which has samples of it all.
Nice thing too is that the click though the widget goes to the source, boosting their link traffic. Everybody benefits!

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out http://www.the-daily-dose.com

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger EC said...

here's another with more to offer
http://www.windsurfjournal.com/

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill,I heard you went w.s'n the other day,wheres the report? huh? whats up you gettn lazy? guess ill have to go to andys for the current reports...

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Report coming... just have to work though a little vid clip from the GoPro shot that day.

Though, looks like the reports may be plenty over the coming days with the forecast looking good for tomorrow and the weekend?!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger James Douglass said...

I just noticed another cool, new feature of your page-

The Obama 08 banner! :)

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Widgets from the Midget

the Midget loves Widgets

maybe we should call them Bigets

Sticky Bill the midget GoPro widget wonderboy

I always thought widgets were the things that held Petes toyota together

Thanks for the great site Bill !

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Great poetry!

Stay tuned, got a new one in the works for windsurfing industry news...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home